Thursday, June 30, 2011

For Mystry Girl

It was a usual afternoon and I was busy as ever
not knowing that my next two years are going to change forever

Walking down the stairs,making my way to the mess
saw Her at a distance,wearing that beautiful dress

As She came close,it became clear
that She was the devil's angel I have been waiting for years

Not every beauty catches my eyes
but She was the one who would have got my attention day & night

Minding Her walk,looking at best as She can
ignoring me completely which I didn't care
as for those moments,I was somewhere else
in state of complete euphoria,forgetting everything including where I am

I wish time would freeze for eternity, less I care
Where I could just look at You,tell you how much I care
You are the most amazing thing I have ever seen
couldn't have made You better even if I have made you myself

As we see rainbow only after rain
the only question in my mind is
when will I c U AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment